17 September 2009

Temporary Hiatus & Updates

It's been far too long since I've updated here at Lyrique Tragedy Reviews. A large reason for that has to do with the complete 180 my life has taken over the course of the past year. It also has a lot to do with the fact that my library is still in storage from the move from Pittsburgh, Pa to Baltimore, MD. As it stands I'll be moving (yet again) in October to a location closer to work to cut back on the 1 1/2 to 2 hour commute I have each way (if only I had 10 more hours a day, things would be a cake walk). Ideally, once that happens I can rescue my books from storage and jump back in the reviewing saddle and hopefully add on a few new voices who would like to contribute.

That being said, I've been reviewing Comic Books and Graphic Novels over at my other site Reality 101 and there promises to be an exciting announcement regarding that coming very soon. This may lead LTR down some interesting new avenues, but until the nuts and bolts are worked out, LTR will remain a general review site that will regain activity once I can get to my books. I'll be re-posting some of those reviews here in the coming weeks. So, if you see some changes around here in terms of layout and organization (let's not forget to clean up the blog roll and links while we're at it), don't be too alarmed.

In the meantime, you should look for a post on October 5, 2009 both here and at Reality 101! I've agreed to be one of the stops on Ruth Rymer's upcoming Virtual Book Tour promoting her new novel Susannah, A Lawyer. Ruth has graciously also agreed to answer a few interview questions, which will also be posted here. While you wait, pop over to her website and read an excerpt from the book! I'm always suspicious of Historical Fiction, but I've really enjoyed reading Susannah, A Lawyer thus far, and I'm looking forward to writing the review.


As always, write well...

Dawn

0 Comments: